30 Comfy Things From J.Crew Factory You'll Want To Wear Over And Over Again
If you're in need of some ultra-comfortable new clothing you won't ever want to stop wearing, J.Crew Factory has you covered.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A super soft cotton terry crewneck sweatshirt that can be dressed up with a collared shirt underneath or down with a T-shirt and leggings, depending on your mood for the day.
2. A breathable striped short-sleeve cotton sleep set ideal for warmer nights when you want to stay cool and comfortable in bed and get in those much-needed Zzzs.
3. A pair of cropped space-dyed leggings with side pockets (yes, *actual* pockets) that are perfect for long morning runs, hikes, or simply snuggling up on the couch with your favorite book.
4. A simple yet chic short sleeve T-shirt dress to wear on its own, or pair with your fave pair of shorts or jeans. Add a bold chunky necklace for some bonus flair.
5. A classic long-sleeve cotton chambray shirt that's so much more flexible than denim, but has the same casual cool aesthetic.
6. A classic pair of leather ballet flats for when you want something a little fancier than sneakers or flip-flops, but far more casual than high heels.
7. A wide-button tunic collar tunic sweatshirt in cloud spun fleece that's pretty much like wearing a warm, fluffy cloud. Slip it on whenever you start to get the shivers and feel that sweet relief.
8. A stunning sweater blazer so chic, all of your fellow officemates will be dying to know where you got it from, even if they only see it when you're chatting over Zoom.
9. A resin-coated twill field jacket that you'll want to wear on every single long walk and nature excursion. Oh, and did I mention it has pockets galore?
10. A pair of everyday cropped leggings to inspire you to get in your daily yoga or Pilates session (yes, running to the post office counts as a form of Pilates).
11. A versatile ribbed cotton tank top that's great for layering but also perfect to wear solo when the sun is bright and it's hot as heck outside. Alternatively, it makes for an awesome workout tank.
12. A nautical Cape Cod crewneck sweatshirt with a slightly loose fit, so you can wear it over a tee or tank and still have extra snuggle room. It'll make you crave a day out on the water.
13. A casual pair of marled shorts in signature cozy yarn material that you can sleep in and run errands in, they're so cute. Honestly, once you put these on, you won't ever want to take them off.
14. A pair of highest-rise skinny jeans in all-day stretch and traditional five-pocket styling, so you'll look put-together yet will remain *incredibly* comfortable throughout the day.
15. A linen cotton paper bag mini-skirt that you can style with sneakers or dress up with chunky heels and bold jewelry. Either way, it fits around your waist like a glove.
16. A smart blazer because let's be honest, you need this wardrobe staple that serves both A+ form and function. Roll the sleeves up or down and be feel like the ultimate HBIC.
17. A roomy short-sleeve T-shirt dress that's perfect for when you've overslept but want to look effortlessly chic.
18. A pair of linen cotton drawstring pants for days when you're absolutely *done* with denim and want something you can wear both out in the garden and during an important work meeting.
19. A stylish original schoolboy blazer that's designed to make you feel like a fashion icon at work (who also happens to feel as snug as a bug in a rug).
20. An amazing pair of pink cotton sleep shorts with the cutest lil' hot dogs you ever did see printed all over 'em. The other colors and styles are just as fun...and you may be tempted to grab one of each before they're all gone.
21. A classy ruffleneck sheath dress that's a great go-to when you need business casual attire that's not too fuss to wear all day long.
22. A gorgeous scalloped cami top, because it's absolutely perfect for dinner dates, whether you wear them with a skirt or pants, heels or flats. It's well-lined too, so no need to worry about anything peeking through.
23. An adorable pair of embroidered flip-flops that are certainly not your average spring n' summer shoe. Not only are they eye-catching, they won't fall apart in a few months — in fact, they will actually last forever.
24. A lightweight girlfriend crewneck shirt structured enough to make you feel put together, yet casual and comfy enough to sleep in. It's destined to become your everyday fave.
25. A first-class pair of high-rise straight leg chino pants that are sure to become your new office (or WFH) staple, whether you want to pair them with a ruffled blouse or uncomplicated button-up.
26. A long-sleeve crewneck T-shirt with a slightly loose fit, vivid color, and ultra-uncomplicated feel to it. Talk about a year-round wardrobe must-have.
27. A pair of classic chambray shorts that sit just above the hip and are *so* pretty and easy to wear, you may never want to wear denim again.
28. A classic cotton trench coat, because it'll have you feeling even fancier and more mysterious than Miss Carmen Sandiego herself. It's also very Breakfast at Tiffany's.
29. A snazzy pair of slip-on canvas sneakers that are great for when you don't feel like dealing with shoelaces, zippers, and anything that requires extra effort.
30. A relaxed button-up top – reviewers rave it's airy enough to sport even on the muggiest of summer afternoons.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.