1. A pair of glowing light saber chopsticks so the The Force will most certainly *always* be with you while you're wolfing down some sashimi. These bad boys always make for an excellent lil' gift for Star Wars fans (including yourself, of course).
Check out a TikTok of the lightsaber chopsticks in action.
Promising review: "The chopsticks are very durable, and the glow is bright. They're a bit bigger that I expected — but very pleased nonetheless with the product because it serves the purpose and is entertaining for kids, right up to adult Star Wars nerds. It also made the perfect gift for my fellow Star Wars nerds. I've been too busy playing with them rather than using them to eat food — but hopefully that will eventually happen before the batteries need changing." —Anthony
Get them from Amazon for $12.97 (available in two styles).
2. A set of Crayola Globbles, which are stretchy, squishy little bobbles that you can squeeze to your heart's content or toss against the wall or ceiling (they stick!) for hours of simple stress-relieving fun.
Check out a TikTok of the Globbles in action.
Promising review: "Bought a six pack for my neurodivergent family. We are all either ADHD or autistic. I struggle with compulsive hair pulling and bought these to help keep my hands busy. They are the perfect size, more satisfying than a stress ball, clean easily, fun to hurl at the wall or ceiling, and so far have lasted very well. I did test the durability of one and did break one when I pulled it as hard as I could —the inside looks something like shaving cream and didn’t smell or anything. But if you have a kid who is an aggressive chewer, perhaps keep an eye on them." —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of six from Amazon fo $10.69 (also available in a 16-pack).
3. A cult-favorite ~secret~ popcorn salt that movie theater-going nerds like myself will tell you is totally worth it if you want, nay CRAVE, that very specific flavor that seems only possible at a cinema. Bring it home to you, because you deserve it.
Check out this TikToker using it to make some fresh, hot popcorn.
Promising review: "I am a person who will make myself sick eating buckets of popcorn (I have no self-control). This has by far been my favorite 'TikTok made me buy' item. My at-home popcorn is now my favorite thing to make and I don't need to go the theater for popcorn. Very much worth the purchase and this will last me such a long time." —S Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $9.60 (available in two other flavors)
4. A copy of Burn After Writing, a guided journal which encourages thinking outside the box, creative problem-solving, quiet reflection and will essentially give you a much-needed break from constant doom-scrolling and an excuse to not be on your phone so much.
Check out a TikToker using it in a self-care session.
Promising review: "I first saw this book on TikTok and decided to look more into it. I purchased four total because I know some people holding onto things that are difficult to let go of. It’s a great way to look at things from a different perspective and truly hold yourself accountable to different things in your life. I love what it stands for and I look forward to when I burn mine after I’m done. Self love, self care, and meditation for a better state of mind tomorrow is always the goal. I definitely recommend it to those susceptible to change and the willingness to try things different. You’re so much more than what’s been done to you and someone’s inability to see your worth does not decrease your value. Choose you for a change." —Brent Helm
Get it from Amazon for $7.32 (also available in spiral-bound).
5. A two-pack of the TikTok-famous Dan-O's seasoning for a super flavorful yet low-sodium, vegetarian and keto-friendly flavor option. Whether you want to go for spicy or something a little less heated, this stuff is ALWAYS consistently delicious.
Dan O's seasoning is a small business that gained massive popularity TikTok during the pandemic.
Promising review: "I became interested in this product while watching TikToks. I have been adding it to so many things. I use it in spaghetti, on fish, and one of my favorites is to add it to popcorn. My husband had to ask why my popcorn smelled like steak. I love the fact that it is low sodium as well. I am not a fan of extra salt and most foods already have plenty of salt but need some seasoning. This should be your go to seasoning." —Heartcri
Get a pack of two (one original, one spicy) from Amazon for $13.
6. An at-home slushy-making cup so you can relive the nostalgic bliss of your childhood summers and make your own creative, sweet 'n' icy concoctions with anything from diet soda to fruit juice and even kombucha. Simply freeze the cup for four hours, pour in the cold drink of your choice, crush the sides together and enjoy.
Check out a funny TikTok of the Slushy Maker Cup in action.
Promising review: "I really like this slushie cup and it works really quickly and effectively. I recommend buying it; it is super fun and I’m so glad I bought it." —Michael Thaler
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in 14 colors and three different multi-color packs).
7. A cold brew coffee maker which will seriously save you SO much money on pricey cafe and to-go drinks and is extremely easy to use. Add your favorite ground coffee in the filter, seal the airtight lid then place it in the fridge overnight. By morning, you'll get four delicious cups of cold crew for the price of....way less, honestly.
Promising review: "I LOVE this product so much! I drink iced coffee on the daily but the system I had just wasn't cutting it for me. I didn't know how to brew cold coffee at home (all we have is a Keurig, and there's no cold brew option) so I would go buy iced coffee from Dunkin' every morning. Now don't get me wrong, I love my Dunkin', but I wanted to find a way to be able to make that same iced coffee at HOME, and I think my wallet and gas tank wanted me to figure that out too. I found out about this product through TikTok and it is a GAME CHANGER. All you have to do is put coffee grounds in the filter, fill up the main compartment 3/4 full with water (I use water from my fridge), screw the filter into the lid and screw the lid shut, shake it a little to put the coffee grounds to work, and let it do its magic for 12–24 hours! This is probably the best investment i've ever made. You need this!!" —Carmen E
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in two sizes).
8. A set of durable matte hair clips perfect for those with thick hair (though designed for all hair types) that not only look ADORABLE atop your ponytail or bun, but have a strong, comfortable hold that lasts all day long.
Check out a TikToker showing off four fun ways to wear them.
Promising review: "I will admit I bought these from seeing them on TikTok and I needed new clips for my thick hair. I am not disappointed and beyond glad I got them. The colors are gorgeous and they stay put without hurting my head. I'm very impressed." —Jessica
Get a set of four from Amazon for $8.99 (available in two color combos).
9. A bottle of Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint if you don't want to spend tons of time and money at the salon but are in the mood to spritz your wet hair and get INSTANT color within minutes that lasts for weeks at a time. This stuff is particularly great for fun events, concerts and holidays.
Check out a TikTok of the rose gold temporary tint in action.
For more intense color, you can towel dry your hair before you spray!
Promising review: "I absolutely love this stuff. There's no commitment and no staining the hair. It is literally a put-in-and-wash-out product. I have platinum-blonde hair and there was no tint of pink left behind or anything. I love this stuff! It's gives you rose-gold pink hair, so beautiful." —Lee
Get it from Amazon for $8.95.
10. A set of reusable LED ice cubes to turn any cocktail hour into an absolute PARTY. Guests will go nuts for these and if you're at home having a cocktail on your own, they'll def make you smile.
11. A pack of storage scrunchies so you can be like Gretchen Wieners and have hair FULL of secrets. These are excellent not just for all hair-dying occasions, but storing extra change, lip gloss and even your debit card.
Check out a TikTok of the storage scrunchies in action.
Promising review: "I bought this because of someone on TikTok who had purchased this. Extremely convenient and cute! They’re very soft and I’ve been using mine to hold cash and lip balm. I wish there were more colors!" —Michaela
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $11.99 (available in two color combinations).
12. A pair of horizontal glasses which allow you to lie on your back in bed, fully sprawled out, while reading without having to lift a thing above your head or prop yourself up with multiple pillows. A miracle.
Promising review: "I saw these on a couple of TikTok videos and immediately bought them. They are literally the best thing I’ve ever bought. I was scared they wouldn't fit over my glasses but they do just fine. I use them to read, watch TV, and scroll through my social media all while lying down. Such a great buy!" —Kivy
Get them from Amazon for $12.68.
13. A 100-count Mexican candy assortment if you have no plans to travel down south anytime soon ~but~ still want to savor and sample all the spicy, sweet, and sour goodies the country has to offer.
Promising review: "This was for my daughter who likes to try things off TikTok. She enjoyed tasting different flavors." —laysa
*Another* promising review: "I was looking for Mexican Candy to share at the office with the staff but wanted a good variety, not just one brand. This mix bag was awesome. It was fresh and had a very good assortment of more popular brands, not just cheap fillers. It was a big hit! Everyone in the office loved them! Will definitely order them again. Cheers!" —sumgurl
Get a 100-pack of candies from Amazon for $23.95.