We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A snazzy fleece long-sleeve mock neck popover jacket so toasty warm even a polar bear would be jealous. Oh, and did I mention it has pockets?
2. A super cute racerback tank top that's basic in the very best way. Go ahead, order another PSL while you're in it. I won't tell.
3. An adorable four-pack of Star Wars washable face masks so cute you'll have everyone you walk past giving out compliments like candy. They also come in four other fun, themed prints for ~variety~.
4. A super-soft terry short-sleeve open crew neck dress that offers incredible comfort and will instantly elevate your business casual wardrobe. Pair with sneakers and a jean jacket for a fresh, fun all-day look.
5. A sturdy pair of lace-up combat boots with a modern street style design to keep your feet warm, dry, and supported all winter long...especially when you have to trudge through slippery snow puddles. Bonus: they look *amazing* paired with a skater dress and light jacket for the spring and fall.
6. A supportive compression sports bra with removable cups and a thicker bottom band so it stays firmly in place no matter how many burpees you do during your sweat sesh.
7. A long-sleeve, full-zip water-resistant package puffer jacket that will inspire you to travel absolutely everywhere once the world opens up again, since it's lightweight and packs neatly into its handy included carrying bag.
8. A cool pair of mesh high-waisted yoga leggings featuring moisture-wicking fabric that moves with you while you stretch into a million different yoga positions.
9. An oversized stretchy long-sleeve cardigan sweater that would leave Miss Taylor Swift herself swooning. Cool-to-the-touch, it's perfect for transitional weather.
10. A classic fit lightweight long-sleeve V-neck sweater so you can proudly wear your heart splashed across your front instead of on your sleeve.
11. A simply chic pair of ballet flats designed for daily wear and made with faux suede microfiber lining for extra comfort and breathability.
12. An adorably pretty pair of pressed flower teardrop earrings featuring real dried flowers preserved in resin so you can wear a little bit of Mother Nature wherever you go.
13. A playful V-neck surplice dress which basically screams summer. Wear it and feel like you're walking on sunshine even on the grayest of days.
14. A sleek fluid knit long-sleeve crew neck sweater that feels like a little slice of heaven when it's cool or cold out. It's so soft, it'll feel like an extension of yourself.
15. A comfy pair of relaxed fit joggers ideal for both early morning runs and late-night Netflix bingeing while curled up on the couch.
16. A sophisticated terry cloth relaxed fit sleeveless jumpsuit guaranteeing you'll never have to dig through your closet feeling like you have nothing to wear ever again since it goes with absolutely everything.
17. A stylish swing tank to help keep you cool in warmer weather while being surprisingly versatile year-round. No matter if you wear it with blue jeans, a high-waisted skirt, or your fave pleather jacket, you'll never want to take this baby off.
18. An elegant soft touch long-sleeve crew neck sweater perfect on its own, beneath a blazer, or worn under your fave jacket.
19. A trendy pair of pull-on knit jeggings providing the best of both worlds: the flexibility and all-day comfort of leggings, and the tailored look of jeans.
20. A cozy sherpa long-sleeve full-zipper jacket with woven trim because let's face it, sometimes you just want to feel like a beautiful fuzzy sheep.
21. A gorgeous 18-karat gold-plated sterling silver evil-eye necklace to officially ward off all bad energy for 2021.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.