1. This one you always knew: Barney is a total creep.
There is no amount of purple foam that can protect your childhood from his nefarious advances.
2. Spongebob, we don’t want to know what that extra room in your pineapple is for, okay?
Don’t walk into his pineapple under the sea and tell Spongebob how good his coffee is. Just don’t.
3. Sesame Street was so real before all the gentrification.
You would not fuck with Bert and Ernie performing “Ante Up,” though.
Seriously, this farm where the yips shot their version of “Ante Up” of is a Chase bank now.
4. And if you thought you knew what rainbow magic sounds like, you were wrong.
Reggie Watts is the ultimate flutterbitch.
5. When you were a kid, you had no idea the calisthenics involved with being a transformer, did you?
What exactly…would a cock pushup…look like?
7. Miley is fine ruining her own childhood, thank you very much:
It’s actually pretty easy to see how little Hannah Montana got to “Do My Thang”
8. And did you know that the original inspiration for Yu-gi-oh was an episode of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia?
9. Yo Gabba Gabba has always been and will always be hardcore, though:
- A magnitude-6.2 quake hit central Italy. The mayor of Amatrice, near the epicenter, said "the town isn't here anymore."
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended two libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.