This is a slowed-down version of Beyoncé’s “Drunk in Love.”
There is so much going on here.
13. Or is it…? Yeah, kinda like being on so many drugs that you can’t quite move.
This little guy is having trouble dealing with the weird effects in this track.
19. But really, the ultimate thing this reminds you of is that you better go listen to “Drunk in Love” because it is still the best jam.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the EU, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥