1. Beyoncé loves you. Yes, you.
That range, tho.
2. This is the sound of Bonnie Tyler’s actual tears.
Voice crack = falling apart now and forever.
3. It’s OK to be sad about this one.
Forever “too soon.”
4. One Direction with nothing to come between you and them.
Extra echo for pretending you’re alone in a room with Harry.
5. Freddie Mercury murders a microphone using only his voice.
Cause of death: vocal force trauma.
6. The Beach Boys think instruments are irrelevant.
Come for the harmonies, stay for the badoo bop bops.
7. It’s as if Whitney is singing this into her hairbrush just for you.
Life advice: You will never survive this song at karaoke. NEVER.
8. Like a vocal barracuda, Ann Wilson will eat your face off.
9. Aretha works harder in this song than you ever have in your life.
10. And reporting from her ice castle, Idina Menzel.
She’s not frozen. She’s hotter than the surface of the sun. Further research.
11. Decades of flannel and ripped jeans were born in this vocal track.
Including the flannel you bought at Tar-jay last week. RIP Kurt/actual grunge.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.