1. Beyoncé loves you. Yes, you.
2. This is the sound of Bonnie Tyler's actual tears.
3. It's OK to be sad about this one.
4. One Direction with nothing to come between you and them.
5. Freddie Mercury murders a microphone using only his voice.
6. The Beach Boys think instruments are irrelevant.
7. It's as if Whitney is singing this into her hairbrush just for you.
8. Like a vocal barracuda, Ann Wilson will eat your face off.
9. Aretha works harder in this song than you ever have in your life.
10. And reporting from her ice castle, Idina Menzel.
11. Decades of flannel and ripped jeans were born in this vocal track.
Julia Furlan is an audio editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Julia Furlan at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.