1. Beyoncé loves you. Yes, you.
That range, tho.
2. This is the sound of Bonnie Tyler’s actual tears.
Voice crack = falling apart now and forever.
3. It’s OK to be sad about this one.
Forever “too soon.”
4. One Direction with nothing to come between you and them.
Extra echo for pretending you’re alone in a room with Harry.
5. Freddie Mercury murders a microphone using only his voice.
Cause of death: vocal force trauma.
6. The Beach Boys think instruments are irrelevant.
Come for the harmonies, stay for the badoo bop bops.
7. It’s as if Whitney is singing this into her hairbrush just for you.
Life advice: You will never survive this song at karaoke. NEVER.
8. Like a vocal barracuda, Ann Wilson will eat your face off.
9. Aretha works harder in this song than you ever have in your life.
10. And reporting from her ice castle, Idina Menzel.
She’s not frozen. She’s hotter than the surface of the sun. Further research.
11. Decades of flannel and ripped jeans were born in this vocal track.
Including the flannel you bought at Tar-jay last week. RIP Kurt/actual grunge.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰