1. There is something very wrong with little Timmy.
Pitch-dropped babies = sign of the beast.
2. This alarm clock is not joking around.
This is not a drill. Don't even TRY to hit "snooze."
3. The real question is: UFO or lawn mower?
It's hovering there, waiting for you to be launched into space.
4. A siren isn't too scary, actually.
5. Which is a nice break, because would you want to get on this subway?
You know what happens when you get on this train. DON'T DO IT.
6. Pitch-dropped dogs sound so sad.
Hug your dog, people.
7. Same goes for pitch-dropped cats.
Cat in distress.
8. Car traffic sounds like boat traffic.
If only there was a way to make your car windows pitch-drop everything.
9. It's actually kind of funny, isn't it, how weird this pitch-dropped world is.
Nope! Just kidding, it's terrifying.
10. But congratulations on getting through it anyway.
Have a nice, weird, pitch-dropped life.
Julia Furlan is an audio editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Julia Furlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.