9 Off-Brand Products That Are Just As Good As The Originals
Off-brand is the new name brand. Well, at least when you're a poor college student.
1. Equate Mild Exfoliating Body Wash vs. Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash
2. White Cloud 3-Ply Ultra Comfort Bathroom Tissue vs. Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper
3. Great Value Drawstring Tall Kitchen Bags, 50 count vs. Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Bags, 25 count
4. Generic Meds vs. Name Brands
5. Malt-O-Meal cereals vs. Kellogg's
6. Close-Up vs. Colgate Total
7. DG Body Women's 6-Blade Disposable Razors vs. Schick Hydro Silk
8. Equate Pads vs. Always Pads
9. Equate Breakout Control Acne Cleanser vs. Clean and Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
Save money, y'all. Don't be bougie. Don't live beyond your means. You can thank me later once you've saved, like, $30 at the store.