1. 1. Bathing Lady, Germany - 67-feet long lady bathing in the lake of Hamburg
3. 2. Bull Fart Sculpture, China - by Chen Wenling represents the Wall Street
4. 3. Walking to the Sky, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania - Office-goers walking to office
5. 4. Giant Naked Buddhas Jumping over Wall, China
6. 5. Hollow Men, France - Named as the “Les Voyageurs”, they might not seem as exactly inspiring to the everyday office-goer
8. 6. Underwater Civilization, Mexico - World’s largest underwater museum
10. 7. Nation for Itself Forever, Prague - Statue by David Cerny which was installed atop the National Theatre on the bank of River Vltava
11. 8. Land Swimmer, England
12. 9. Traffic Light Tree, London - Located in a financial district of London
13. 10. Vomiting Fountain Sculpture, London
- The judge who sentenced former Stanford swimmer Brock Turner for sexual assault will no longer hear criminal cases.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.