1. On Valentine’s Day, Tressa Montalvo gave birth to four boys at 31 weeks — only they were paired off in separate placenta, making them not quadruplets, but two sets of identical twins.
According to the Houston Chronicle, Ace (3 pounds, 10 ounces) and Blaine (3 pounds, 15 ounces) were born at 8:51 a.m., while Cash (2 pounds, 15 ounces) and Dylan (3 pounds, 6 ounces) were born at 8:52 a.m. Their names spell out A-B-C-D.
2. According to the Woman’s Hospital of Texas, the odds of two sets of twins occurring naturally — without in vitro, for example — are one in 70 million.
3. Which means, you’re more likely to be killed by lightning …
2,320,000 to 1
4. Or win an Academy Award …
11,500 to 1
5. Or become a saint!
20,000,000 to 1
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- Apple has announced new, lighter-than-ever MacBooks with touch-sensitive strips at its fall event 📱 🍎