1. On Valentine’s Day, Tressa Montalvo gave birth to four boys at 31 weeks — only they were paired off in separate placenta, making them not quadruplets, but two sets of identical twins.
According to the Houston Chronicle, Ace (3 pounds, 10 ounces) and Blaine (3 pounds, 15 ounces) were born at 8:51 a.m., while Cash (2 pounds, 15 ounces) and Dylan (3 pounds, 6 ounces) were born at 8:52 a.m. Their names spell out A-B-C-D.
2. According to the Woman’s Hospital of Texas, the odds of two sets of twins occurring naturally — without in vitro, for example — are one in 70 million.
3. Which means, you’re more likely to be killed by lightning …
2,320,000 to 1
4. Or win an Academy Award …
11,500 to 1
5. Or become a saint!
20,000,000 to 1
- Donald Trump will soon be the last Republican standing. Ohio Gov. John Kasich will reportedly end his presidential run 🇺🇸
- Prime Minister David Cameron has bowed to pressure for the UK to accept more unaccompanied child refugees.
- And Google is feeding romance novels to its artificial intelligence engine to make its products more ~conversational~.