1. On Valentine’s Day, Tressa Montalvo gave birth to four boys at 31 weeks — only they were paired off in separate placenta, making them not quadruplets, but two sets of identical twins.
According to the Houston Chronicle, Ace (3 pounds, 10 ounces) and Blaine (3 pounds, 15 ounces) were born at 8:51 a.m., while Cash (2 pounds, 15 ounces) and Dylan (3 pounds, 6 ounces) were born at 8:52 a.m. Their names spell out A-B-C-D.
2. According to the Woman’s Hospital of Texas, the odds of two sets of twins occurring naturally — without in vitro, for example — are one in 70 million.
3. Which means, you’re more likely to be killed by lightning …
2,320,000 to 1
4. Or win an Academy Award …
11,500 to 1
5. Or become a saint!
20,000,000 to 1
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- More than 29,000 people have signed a petition for British scientists to keep access to EU projects after Brexit.