2. Now he wants to get his tattoo lasered off. It’s going to cost thousands of dollars and take about a year. All to look like this again:
3. In case Hartsburg decides not to spend all that time and money erasing his publicity stunt, we came up with a few suggestions for repurposing the tat.
5. Just think about it, Eric. This could extend your 15 minutes for at least another five.
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴