2. Now he wants to get his tattoo lasered off. It’s going to cost thousands of dollars and take about a year. All to look like this again:
3. In case Hartsburg decides not to spend all that time and money erasing his publicity stunt, we came up with a few suggestions for repurposing the tat.
5. Just think about it, Eric. This could extend your 15 minutes for at least another five.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."