1. A reporter for WSB-TV captured the tornado forming.
Dorothy Wilkey, of Adairsville, Ga., sits at her friends’ home as a damaged trees and utility lines are shown in the yard.
Workers with Adairsville Grocery help salvage products from the store after it was damaged.
Pam Parker sifts through debris while looking for any personal belongings in the area where she was sitting at her desk when a tornado struck the Daiki plant, a metal fabrication company where she works in accounts payable.
Family photos are seen inside a tornado shelter where residents ran from their homes to take cover.
Nathan Varnes, of Cartersville, Ga., right, helps Georgia Search and Rescue firefighter Billy Green, left, search a destroyed home for a dog.
Will Carter, 15, pulls up debris while searching for the family dog, a pit bull named Niko.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.