1. Protesters blocked access to the European Central Bank building in Frankfurt…
Police try to prevent protestors from breaking through barricades.
Protestors use kitchen equipment to make noise.
Beach balls lie around riot police near the ECB headquarters.
11. They stormed the Zeil pedestrian shopping street…
12. To protest the clothing industry’s labor practices — sweatshops and low wages in Third World countries in particular.
Riot police stand in a Zara after evacuating Blockupy protesters.
A shirt stained red outside a Primark discount clothing store.
A street artist wearing a Guy Fawkes mask performs with his dog in Frankfurt.
29. And they flooded the Deutsche Bank with giant puppets and banners…
Protestors hold a placard reading “bank robbery instead of land robbery.”
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌