1. Protesters blocked access to the European Central Bank building in Frankfurt…
Police try to prevent protestors from breaking through barricades.
Protestors use kitchen equipment to make noise.
Beach balls lie around riot police near the ECB headquarters.
11. They stormed the Zeil pedestrian shopping street…
12. To protest the clothing industry’s labor practices — sweatshops and low wages in Third World countries in particular.
Riot police stand in a Zara after evacuating Blockupy protesters.
A shirt stained red outside a Primark discount clothing store.
A street artist wearing a Guy Fawkes mask performs with his dog in Frankfurt.
29. And they flooded the Deutsche Bank with giant puppets and banners…
Protestors hold a placard reading “bank robbery instead of land robbery.”
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 million declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚