1. Columbus, Georgia
2. Wichita, Kansas
4. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5. Enid, Oklahoma
6. Shelby, North Carolina
27. New Bern, North Carolina
28. Allen, Texas
29. Longview, Texas
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀