1. On Tuesday, officials representing One World Trade Center gave some photographers a preview of the building’s observatory.
2. The observation deck is currently under construction on the 100th floor.
3. It opens to the public in 2015.
4. When completed, the deck will rise about 1,250 feet over lower Manhattan.
5. The building itself with rise to 1,776 feet— the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
6. And the view will look something like this.
The Manhattan Bridge.
The East River.
The street, 1,000 feet down.
- Trump's home and golf club near Washington, DC have security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- Donald Trump alleged Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting, but he's appeared in a softcore porn.
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.