1. “Veronica Mars,” the mid-2000s teen detective show, is finally becoming a movie.
2. A Mars movie has been rumored FOREVER.
3. The series was cancelled at the end of its third season in 2007, but the finale didn’t feel very final.
4. Despite fan/cast/crew/world enthusiasm for one last goodbye, Warner Brothers never got on board with the idea of a feature film.
As Thomas puts it, “Warner Bros. wasn’t convinced there was enough interest to warrant a major studio-sized movie about Veronica and the project never got off the ground.”
5. Still, fans held out hope.
8. Hear that, “Veronica Mars” fans?
9. More Keith!
10. More Wallace!
11. More Veronica!
(And Mac, I guess.)
12. More Logan!
13. But more importantly…
14. More Veronica AND Logan.
15. One more time.
17. OK, I’m done.
18. Really, I promise.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.