1. Bad news. You’re probably not going to win the Powerball jackpot. The odds are just bad. Like really bad. Like:
14. On the bright side, you’re more likely to win Powerball than die in a fairground accident or by falling coconut.
15. Then again, you’re also more likely to win than live to be 116.
All photos via Shutterstock.
- More than two dozen people are in critical condition after a car crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police say.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱