1. James Holmes, suspected Aurora theater shooter
Jared Loughner, Tucson shooter
6. Michael Jackson, at his 2005 sexual molestation trial
9. Lindsay Lohan, repeat offender
10. Rodney King, police brutality victim who sparked Los Angeles riots
11. Whitey Bulger, Boston mob boss
12. Kevin Federline, ex-husband of Britney Spears
13. Paris Hilton, another repeat offender
14. Robert Blake, acquitted murder suspect and actor
15. The O.J. Simpson Jury
16. Imelda Marcos, Filipino politician
17. Chi Mak, engineer who conspired to export secret defense technology to China
18. Sohiel Omar Kabir, alleged terrorism plot ringleader
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."