1. Tony Blair showed up.
2. Colin Powell came, too.
3. The Bush daughters were there, of course.
Jenna, left, a new mother, and Barbara, right.
4. And Bush’s brother, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.
Just hours earlier on national TV, his mother said of the 2016 presidential race, “We’ve had enough Bushes.”
5. Jan Brewer was there for some reason.
6. As was Chris Christie.
7. And Silvio Berlusconi!
8. Dick Cheney, of course, was all smiles.
9. And John Ashcroft motioned for a hamburger.
10. Finally, the man of the hour.
With his father and wife.
11. At one point, all five living U.S. Presidents gathered on stage.
Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Jimmy Carter
12. Right after this amazing thing happened.
Michelle Obama, Laura Bush, Hillary Clinton, Barbara Bush, Rosalyn Carter
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.