1. Tony Blair showed up.
2. Colin Powell came, too.
3. The Bush daughters were there, of course.
Jenna, left, a new mother, and Barbara, right.
4. And Bush’s brother, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.
Just hours earlier on national TV, his mother said of the 2016 presidential race, “We’ve had enough Bushes.”
5. Jan Brewer was there for some reason.
6. As was Chris Christie.
7. And Silvio Berlusconi!
8. Dick Cheney, of course, was all smiles.
9. And John Ashcroft motioned for a hamburger.
10. Finally, the man of the hour.
With his father and wife.
11. At one point, all five living U.S. Presidents gathered on stage.
Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Jimmy Carter
12. Right after this amazing thing happened.
Michelle Obama, Laura Bush, Hillary Clinton, Barbara Bush, Rosalyn Carter
- Donald Trump says he's making a last-minute trip to Mexico on Wednesday before his speech on immigration policy.
- Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.
- Facebook has a fake news problem. Phony content is still everywhere despite the network's promise to block it 📰👀