While trying to restore the fresco at Sanctuary of Mercy Church, Cecilia Gimenez inadvertently destroyed Elias Garcia Martinez’s century-old Ecce Homo. Here, she tells her side of the story: “Everybody who came into the church could see I was painting.”
3. The “Touch Up Job” In Question
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸