While trying to restore the fresco at Sanctuary of Mercy Church, Cecilia Gimenez inadvertently destroyed Elias Garcia Martinez’s century-old Ecce Homo. Here, she tells her side of the story: “Everybody who came into the church could see I was painting.”
3. The “Touch Up Job” In Question
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.