In this 2005 file photo, Henry Edmont Cane, left, and partner Christopher Patrick Flanaghan kiss outisde Belfast City Hall in Northern Ireland after becoming the first male couple to win legal recognition for their civil partnership.
2. The bill was approved by a vote of 400-175. The Commons’ backing is only the first step toward legalization, however. Parliament will continue to debate the measure.
MPs vote in favour of bill legalising gay marriage in England and Wales http://t.co/u060onT9— BBC Breaking News
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀