1. The kissing began outside a downtown parliament building. Under the proposed bill, all LGBT PDA and “dissemination of information” would be punishable with a fine.
2. Soon after, supporters of the “propaganda” ban tried to stop the kissing.
4. A Russian poll shows that 86 percent of citizens support the bill, while only 6 percent say they’ve seen “gay propaganda” in action.
5. See video of the protest here:
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏