1. The kissing began outside a downtown parliament building. Under the proposed bill, all LGBT PDA and “dissemination of information” would be punishable with a fine.
2. Soon after, supporters of the “propaganda” ban tried to stop the kissing.
4. A Russian poll shows that 86 percent of citizens support the bill, while only 6 percent say they’ve seen “gay propaganda” in action.
5. See video of the protest here:
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, over 90 arrested.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.