1. The kissing began outside a downtown parliament building. Under the proposed bill, all LGBT PDA and “dissemination of information” would be punishable with a fine.
2. Soon after, supporters of the “propaganda” ban tried to stop the kissing.
4. A Russian poll shows that 86 percent of citizens support the bill, while only 6 percent say they’ve seen “gay propaganda” in action.
5. See video of the protest here:
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from publicly blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.