1. The kissing began outside a downtown parliament building. Under the proposed bill, all LGBT PDA and “dissemination of information” would be punishable with a fine.
2. Soon after, supporters of the “propaganda” ban tried to stop the kissing.
4. A Russian poll shows that 86 percent of citizens support the bill, while only 6 percent say they’ve seen “gay propaganda” in action.
5. See video of the protest here:
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.