1. Prince Harry recently ended his second combat tour in Afghanistan with a series of media interviews. In one, he joked that playing video games prepared him for operating an Apache helicopter.
2. The Taliban was outraged by the prince’s comment. Spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid called him a “coward” who “has probably developed a mental problem.”
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.