1. Prince Harry recently ended his second combat tour in Afghanistan with a series of media interviews. In one, he joked that playing video games prepared him for operating an Apache helicopter.
2. The Taliban was outraged by the prince’s comment. Spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid called him a “coward” who “has probably developed a mental problem.”
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲