1. This is the intersection of Boylston and Arlington streets in Boston. Two bombs detonated less than four blocks from here during the Boston Marathon on Monday.
2. On Tuesday morning, a memorial began to form at the intersection’s police barricade.
5. By noon, there were more than a dozen flowers.
6. Plus a few Boston tees.
7. There were tributes to the injured runners, as well as the 8-year-old boy who died.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️