1. This is the intersection of Boylston and Arlington streets in Boston. Two bombs detonated less than four blocks from here during the Boston Marathon on Monday.
2. On Tuesday morning, a memorial began to form at the intersection’s police barricade.
5. By noon, there were more than a dozen flowers.
6. Plus a few Boston tees.
7. There were tributes to the injured runners, as well as the 8-year-old boy who died.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊