1. This is the intersection of Boylston and Arlington streets in Boston. Two bombs detonated less than four blocks from here during the Boston Marathon on Monday.
2. On Tuesday morning, a memorial began to form at the intersection’s police barricade.
5. By noon, there were more than a dozen flowers.
6. Plus a few Boston tees.
7. There were tributes to the injured runners, as well as the 8-year-old boy who died.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said that world leaders at the G7 summit are "rattled" by the rise of Donald Trump — and rightly so.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁
- And these Syrians have returned home after surviving the siege that destroyed Homs, the third-largest city in the country.