TIME magazine released the photos Thursday morning— hours before Ryan’s debate with Joe Biden in Danville, Kentucky.
The photo shoot happened last year, when Ryan was a runner-up for the magazine’s Person of the Year. The macho poses are, of course, a reference to Ryan’s affinity for P90X.
6. We imagine the photo shoot went something like this…
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀