TIME magazine released the photos Thursday morning— hours before Ryan’s debate with Joe Biden in Danville, Kentucky.
The photo shoot happened last year, when Ryan was a runner-up for the magazine’s Person of the Year. The macho poses are, of course, a reference to Ryan’s affinity for P90X.
6. We imagine the photo shoot went something like this…
- The State Department has been accused of promoting Trump's private businesses after its post about the history of Mar-a-Lago went viral.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤