TIME magazine released the photos Thursday morning— hours before Ryan’s debate with Joe Biden in Danville, Kentucky.
The photo shoot happened last year, when Ryan was a runner-up for the magazine’s Person of the Year. The macho poses are, of course, a reference to Ryan’s affinity for P90X.
6. We imagine the photo shoot went something like this…
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.