1. This is the new New York state driver’s license.
The new IDs, available in July, are printed on polycarbonate with black-and-white portraits. They’re supposed to be “virtually impossible to forge,” officials told the New York Times. But nevermind that — as Jason Feifer noticed, the woman pictured in the dummy license looks a little familiar.
Check out Feifer’s newyorklicenselady.tumblr.com to see all of her previous lives. Here are some of our favorites:
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏