1. This is the new New York state driver’s license.
The new IDs, available in July, are printed on polycarbonate with black-and-white portraits. They’re supposed to be “virtually impossible to forge,” officials told the New York Times. But nevermind that — as Jason Feifer noticed, the woman pictured in the dummy license looks a little familiar.
Check out Feifer’s newyorklicenselady.tumblr.com to see all of her previous lives. Here are some of our favorites:
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️