1. At Oscar Pistorius’ bail hearing Wednesday, investigating officer Hilton Botha testified with witness reports from the night of Reeva Steenkamp’s death.
3. The defense countered that the bedroom is “pitch dark” when the curtains and blinds are closed. The witness also didn’t say whether she heard the voices of Pistorius or Steenkamp specifically.
There was also a dispute about how far away the witness lived — 300 meters or 600 meters.
5. Botha also testified about arriving at Pistorius’ house early that morning. He saw Steenkamp in white shorts and a black vest at the bottom of the stairs. She was shot in the head, arm and hip, and was covered in towels.
In the bedroom, there were two BlackBerrys. None of the four phones were used to call police.
10. Botha believes Pistorius may flee if granted bail — he has another home in Italy and offshore accounts. Botha also believes Pistorius deliberately killed Steenkamp.
12. In Pistorius’ defense, lawyer Barry Roux argued that Steenkamp’s bladder was empty, meaning she was indeed using the bathroom when she was shot.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.