1. The gown is made of chiffon and velvet. She’s also wearing Jimmy Choo shoes and a Kimberly McDonald ring.
6. After her introduction, the Obamas danced to Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together.”
Just danced to “Let’s Stay Together” with the love of my life and the President of the United States. Iâ€™m so proud of Barack. â€“mo— FLOTUS
10. See the gown in action here:
11. And, of course:
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend — victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔