1. It started Tuesday, when an executive producer at Fox 8 in Cleveland tweeted something said by anchor/reporter Mark Zinni.
“I was just a young kid with a bright future ahead of me,” @markzinni talking about internship at @todayshow and “not so nice” @MLauer— Darren Sweeney
The timing was no coincidence. Two days earlier, New York published a damning cover story that showed a much darker side of Today — and Matt Lauer’s career.
3. “Wealthy BigPenis” wanted to hear more.
@MarkZinni lauer was a dick?— Wealthy BigPenis
4. So Zinni confirmed that he didn’t have the best internship experience.
@CONCEDE i was an intern there in ‘97, his first year on the job… how do i say this….? he was…. not nice.— Mark Zinni
5. And Matt Lauer revealed that he actually does read his Twitter mentions.
@MarkZinni huh? Always tried to be nice Mark. Sorry you didn’t think so. Hope you’re doing well. Matt— Matt Lauer
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎