2. On Monday, she became the last bombing victim to leave the hospital. In all, 264 people were injured at the marathon. Brannock’s sister and brother-in-law were also hospitalized.
4. Her doctors said Brannock was hospitalized longer than most patients because they wanted to avoid amputating her right leg, which was severely injured. She had already lost part of her left leg.
There is a fund established to help Brannock pay her medical bills at thebrannockfund.com.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘