2. On Monday, she became the last bombing victim to leave the hospital. In all, 264 people were injured at the marathon. Brannock’s sister and brother-in-law were also hospitalized.
4. Her doctors said Brannock was hospitalized longer than most patients because they wanted to avoid amputating her right leg, which was severely injured. She had already lost part of her left leg.
There is a fund established to help Brannock pay her medical bills at thebrannockfund.com.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.