1. Over an emotional 25 minutes, the notoriously reclusive director talks about her difficult journey from Larry to Lana, even revealing her plan to jump in front of a train in high school:
Wachowski in 2003.
2. It wasn’t all tragedy, though. Here’s what happened after she came out to her mother:
Earlier this year.
3. And here’s why Wachowski is speaking out now:
Also earlier this year.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳