1. Over an emotional 25 minutes, the notoriously reclusive director talks about her difficult journey from Larry to Lana, even revealing her plan to jump in front of a train in high school:
Wachowski in 2003.
2. It wasn’t all tragedy, though. Here’s what happened after she came out to her mother:
Earlier this year.
3. And here’s why Wachowski is speaking out now:
Also earlier this year.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial took place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂