1. Over an emotional 25 minutes, the notoriously reclusive director talks about her difficult journey from Larry to Lana, even revealing her plan to jump in front of a train in high school:
Wachowski in 2003.
2. It wasn’t all tragedy, though. Here’s what happened after she came out to her mother:
Earlier this year.
3. And here’s why Wachowski is speaking out now:
Also earlier this year.
- Time has long chosen controversial figures as their "Person of the Year." But in the age of Trump, has the nuance of "winning" disappeared?
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out when he met his first Alpaca 😂