1. Over an emotional 25 minutes, the notoriously reclusive director talks about her difficult journey from Larry to Lana, even revealing her plan to jump in front of a train in high school:
Wachowski in 2003.
2. It wasn’t all tragedy, though. Here’s what happened after she came out to her mother:
Earlier this year.
3. And here’s why Wachowski is speaking out now:
Also earlier this year.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.