2. 1,325-pound Frito Pie:
Guiness Worlds Records Adjudicator Michael Empric watches Chef Drew Deckman make the World’s Largest Fritos Chili Pie at the State Fair of Texas on Oct. 1.
4. World Record-Breaking Frito Pie:
Tony Matta, vice president of marketing for Frito-Lay North America; Kaleta Doolin, daughter of Elmer Doolin, founder the Frito Company; and Jody Denton, executive chef at Frito-Lay North America.
6. Cardiac Arrest:
This is how you celebrate the 80th anniversary of Fritos Corn Chips.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞