2. 1,325-pound Frito Pie:
Guiness Worlds Records Adjudicator Michael Empric watches Chef Drew Deckman make the World’s Largest Fritos Chili Pie at the State Fair of Texas on Oct. 1.
4. World Record-Breaking Frito Pie:
Tony Matta, vice president of marketing for Frito-Lay North America; Kaleta Doolin, daughter of Elmer Doolin, founder the Frito Company; and Jody Denton, executive chef at Frito-Lay North America.
6. Cardiac Arrest:
This is how you celebrate the 80th anniversary of Fritos Corn Chips.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- United Airlines has settled with the man shown being violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥