2. 1,325-pound Frito Pie:
Guiness Worlds Records Adjudicator Michael Empric watches Chef Drew Deckman make the World’s Largest Fritos Chili Pie at the State Fair of Texas on Oct. 1.
4. World Record-Breaking Frito Pie:
Tony Matta, vice president of marketing for Frito-Lay North America; Kaleta Doolin, daughter of Elmer Doolin, founder the Frito Company; and Jody Denton, executive chef at Frito-Lay North America.
6. Cardiac Arrest:
This is how you celebrate the 80th anniversary of Fritos Corn Chips.
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀