2. 1,325-pound Frito Pie:
Guiness Worlds Records Adjudicator Michael Empric watches Chef Drew Deckman make the World’s Largest Fritos Chili Pie at the State Fair of Texas on Oct. 1.
4. World Record-Breaking Frito Pie:
Tony Matta, vice president of marketing for Frito-Lay North America; Kaleta Doolin, daughter of Elmer Doolin, founder the Frito Company; and Jody Denton, executive chef at Frito-Lay North America.
6. Cardiac Arrest:
This is how you celebrate the 80th anniversary of Fritos Corn Chips.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- The Supreme Court has ruled that UK Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻