2. 1,325-pound Frito Pie:
Guiness Worlds Records Adjudicator Michael Empric watches Chef Drew Deckman make the World’s Largest Fritos Chili Pie at the State Fair of Texas on Oct. 1.
4. World Record-Breaking Frito Pie:
Tony Matta, vice president of marketing for Frito-Lay North America; Kaleta Doolin, daughter of Elmer Doolin, founder the Frito Company; and Jody Denton, executive chef at Frito-Lay North America.
6. Cardiac Arrest:
This is how you celebrate the 80th anniversary of Fritos Corn Chips.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.