Hugo Chavez won 54 percent of Venezuela’s vote Sunday, defeating challenger Henrique Capriles and granting the United Socialist Party incumbent six more years in office.
The margin was reportedly one of the narrowest of all Chavez’s re-elections. The controversial socialist leader, believed to be recovering from cancer, first became president in 1999.
That means Chavez has been around since the invention of…
2. SisQo’s “Thong Song” (2000)
3. Wikipedia (2001)
6. All of these things (2004-2006)
8. Hulu (2008)
9. Grindr (2009)
12. Psy’s world domination (2012)
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂