1. This is Princess Tarinan von Anhalt of the Jet Art Group.
2. And this is a Flexjet’s Learjet 45 XR aircraft.
3. Or, as the Princess calls it, her “$11 million dollar paintbrush.”
4. Von Anhalt makes art using the forceful winds that come off airplanes.
6. Her process involves throwing paint into the engine’s warm, hurricane-speed air flow and onto the canvas.
8. The Princess orchestrated her most recent Jet Art stunt on Tuesday in West Palm Beach to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Learjet.
10. Flexjet is donating one of the pieces to Auction Napa Valley, in support of a number of non-profit organizations.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱