1. Police released this photo of Roberts during a press conference on Wednesday:
According to officials, Roberts used a AR-15 semi-automatic rifle, stolen from someone he knew.
While on his rampage through the mall, the gun apparently jammed, but police believe Roberts was able to get it working again.
The 22-year-old student at Clackamas Community College has no criminal record.
3. Here’s how he describes himself:
Hey what’s up guys my names Jake and I’m an alcoholic… Lol just kidding. If you were to ask someone that knows me they would probably say that I am a pretty funny person that takes sarcasm to the max. I’m the kind of person that is going to do what I want. There is no reason for another person to tell you what to do, I’m the conductor of my choo choo train. I may be young but I have lived one crazy life so far. My friends are my family and I don’t think that will ever change. I have done a lot for myself in the past year some good and some bad but I still press on. I like hanging out with my friends and having a good time maybe get a little drunk every now and then. I like to think of myself as a bit of an adrenaline junkie… Yup that’s right I’m a junkie lol. But I’m just looking to meet new people and see the world. Right now I work at the most badass gyro shop in town. I am one of the few people that can say I love my job and actually mean it. But if you want to know more about me send me a message. What’s up let’s party.
4. His photos:
8. And his interests, which include shooting:
9. Police also released photos of the two dead victims:
Steven Mathew Forsyth, 45.
Cindy Ann Yuille, 54.
Another victim — a 15-year-old girl — was taken to the hospital with a gunshot wound to the chest.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.