1. The coat is by Thom Browne. The fabric was reportedly inspired by a men’s silk tie.
2. At a morning church service, she also wore a Cathy Waterman necklace and J. Crew heels.
3. But when her husband took the oath, the First Lady pulled out a J.Crew belt, switched from heels to Reed Krakoff boots and added J. Crew gloves.
4. Underneath the coat, she wore a Thom Browne dress and Reed Krakoff cardigan.
But where did the necklace go?
5. Malia Obama is also wearing J. Crew. Sasha is wearing a Kate Spade coat and dress.
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, is separating from Anthony Weiner after his latest sexting revelation.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱