1. The 86-year-old Castro unexpectedly showed up at a parliament election polling place in Havana this Sunday.
3. It was a surprise for Cubans and the press — the last time we saw Castro was in still photos in October, when he posed in a garden to fight off rumors of a debilitating stroke.
5. Castro didn’t comment on his own health, but he did comment on the declining health of his friend, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.
7. “It has been a tough battle, but he has been improving. We have to cure him. Chavez is very important for his country and for Latin America.”
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race, and Trump's unreleased taxes during the first US presidential debate 📢
- Trump started the debate with a sniffly nose and now people are concerned for his health 👀
- DNA-testing startup Color Genomics is unveiling $50 tests for the relatives of people who test positive for a cancer mutation.