A French court has given the publisher of Closer 24 hours to turn over its topless photos of Kate Middleton, according to the AP. It also blocked further publication of the photos in print or digital form.
If the magazine doesn’t act within 24 hours, it will be fined $13,100 every day until it does. The ruling only applies to the French magazine — not the magazines in Ireland and Italy that also published the photos.
3. The French court’s ruling:
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.