A French court has given the publisher of Closer 24 hours to turn over its topless photos of Kate Middleton, according to the AP. It also blocked further publication of the photos in print or digital form.
If the magazine doesn’t act within 24 hours, it will be fined $13,100 every day until it does. The ruling only applies to the French magazine — not the magazines in Ireland and Italy that also published the photos.
3. The French court’s ruling:
- ISIS has re-entered Syria's ancient city of Palmyra, taking control over government facilities and oil fields, nine months after being forced out.
- US intelligence officials issued repeated warnings to European allies about attacks by Russian state-backed hackers, but it was too little, too late.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄