HOW TO USE BUZZFEED’S SUPER-FABULOUS PIC MIXER:
• Click on the top left landscape button to upload a photo of yourself. (If you’re feeling bashful, you can skip this step and use the cat and corgi heads provided to craft a look.)
• Arrange the outfits to your liking by dragging and dropping items.
• Use the lower toolbar to adjust items’ size and position. You can: crop, enlarge, shrink, rotate, flip horizontally, flip vertically, bring an object forward or move it back, undo an action, or delete an object.
• Click post and share when you’re done!
- BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲