HOW TO USE BUZZFEED’S SUPER-FABULOUS PIC MIXER:
• Click on the top left landscape button to upload a photo of yourself. (If you’re feeling bashful, you can skip this step and use the cat and corgi heads provided to craft a look.)
• Arrange the outfits to your liking by dragging and dropping items.
• Use the lower toolbar to adjust items’ size and position. You can: crop, enlarge, shrink, rotate, flip horizontally, flip vertically, bring an object forward or move it back, undo an action, or delete an object.
• Click post and share when you’re done!
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.