1. Here’s the image going around Twitter:
Note the misspelling of “confirmed.”
2. And here’s what was actually on CNN at that moment:
3. Video of the segment:
It has been confirmed… the charred body was a female not Dorner. I repeat it was not Dorner! http://t.co/H915jLap— Cassie
so the body found in the fire was female… ok ok. so still no Dorner?— TeresA âœŒ
Oh wow. So that wasn’t Dorner’s body in the cabin but of a female.— Kristy
Dorner still alive? The Body that was found was a female?— domo & assets
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.