1. Former Army Gen. David Petraeus spoke at an annual dinner for veterans and ROTC students at USC on Tuesday — his first speech since resigning as CIA director in November over an extramarital affair with his biographer.
At the beginning and end of his remarks, Petraeus expressed remorse for the scandal. His wife, Holly, was not in attendance.
6. Watch his remarks here:
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈