1. A hot air balloon caught on fire above Luxor, Egypt, killing several foreign tourists Tuesday. Witnesses said they saw the balloon crash into a sugar cane field after hearing a loud explosion.
The launch site shortly before the balloon explosion.
4. Eighteen people died and three were injured, according to the Ministry of Health.
A victim of a balloon accident is seen in a body bag.
5. The local balloon operators’ spokesman and General Mamdough Khaled, Luxor Governate’s director of security, said only two people survived.
Egyptians inspect the site where a hot air balloon exploded.
6. The victims reportedly include nine from Hong Kong, four from Japan, two from France, two from Britain, and two who haven’t yet been identified.
Rescue workers inspect the scene outside al-Dhabaa village.
- Mike Pence has clarified Trump's immigration policy saying that it will reflect "compassion and humanity".
- Three British Muslim siblings were kicked off a plane in London after a passenger accused them of being ISIS members.
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 120 people, officials say 150 people are still missing.