1. A hot air balloon caught on fire above Luxor, Egypt, killing several foreign tourists Tuesday. Witnesses said they saw the balloon crash into a sugar cane field after hearing a loud explosion.
The launch site shortly before the balloon explosion.
4. Eighteen people died and three were injured, according to the Ministry of Health.
A victim of a balloon accident is seen in a body bag.
5. The local balloon operators’ spokesman and General Mamdough Khaled, Luxor Governate’s director of security, said only two people survived.
Egyptians inspect the site where a hot air balloon exploded.
6. The victims reportedly include nine from Hong Kong, four from Japan, two from France, two from Britain, and two who haven’t yet been identified.
Rescue workers inspect the scene outside al-Dhabaa village.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.