1. This is Tropical Islands, a resort located in Krausnick, Germany.
2. The hotel opened in 2004, offering a beach, lagoon, water slide, restaurants and exotic birds, flora and fauna.
3. It basically has everything you could want from an island resort.
4. Except it’s nowhere near an island.
5. Because this …
6. is inside this.
7. This warm, beautiful beach …
8. is surrounded by snow.
9. This slide?
10. It’s built inside a long-distance cargo hangar on a former Soviet airbase.
11. It’s 360 meters long (1181 feet).
12. 210 meters wide (689 feet).
13. And 107 meters tall (351 feet), which is tall enough to enclose the Statue of Liberty.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.