1. This is Tropical Islands, a resort located in Krausnick, Germany.
2. The hotel opened in 2004, offering a beach, lagoon, water slide, restaurants and exotic birds, flora and fauna.
3. It basically has everything you could want from an island resort.
4. Except it’s nowhere near an island.
5. Because this …
6. is inside this.
7. This warm, beautiful beach …
8. is surrounded by snow.
9. This slide?
10. It’s built inside a long-distance cargo hangar on a former Soviet airbase.
11. It’s 360 meters long (1181 feet).
12. 210 meters wide (689 feet).
13. And 107 meters tall (351 feet), which is tall enough to enclose the Statue of Liberty.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚