1. The protest started on Pennsylvania Avenue, outside the White House.
6. Then the march began.
I am so greatful to live in the USA, w/ freedom to protest. Egyptian protesters marching to the White House.
Hundreds of Egyptians (Pro-Sisi) marching #now from @whitehouse to @washingtonpost
Coptic Christians march against Muslim Brotherhood in downtown DC.
9. Once the protest made it to Washington Post’s headquarters, the lobby reportedly went on lockdown.
Large protest outside of @washingtonpost, blocking 15th
Ù…Ø¦Ø§ba Ø§Ù„Ù…ØµØ±dadaÙ† dabaØ¸Ø§Ù‡Ø±ÙˆÙ† Ø§Ù„Ø¢Ù† Ø£Ù…Ø§Ù… Ù…Ù‚Ø± ÙˆØ§Ø´Ù†Ø·Ù† Ø¨ÙˆØ³ba .. Ø§Ù„Ø´Ø±Ø·Ø© Ù‚ÙÙ„ba Ø§Ù„Ø·Ø±daÙ‚ ÙˆØµÙˆØ± Ø§Ù„Ø³daØ³da Ù…caØ±Ù‚Ø© Ø§Ù„Ø´Ø§Ø±Ø¹
11. Staffers took photos of the crowd from inside the building.
Big anti-Morsi protest outside Washington Post today. #Egypt
First time I’ve ever seen the gate used @washingtonpost (all the way to the left).
Wash Post lobby on lockdown with giant pro-Sissi/anti-Morsi protest out front.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.