6. Classic French decor doesn’t have to be stuffy.
Throw something into your decorating mix just to tell your friends it’s “Napoleonic.”
22. Always use stripes.
They make a clear statement in any room, whether they’re skinny or fat and bold.
29. Lastly, tell a story.
Whimsy is always current.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.