1. Social media expertise
2. Moderating the historic 2016 Roommate Debate
3. Juggling more than one group text
4. Getting into clubs
5. Splitting the bill
6. Crafting your image
7. Being the ultimate gamer
8. Being an empathetic listener
9. Questioning the status quo
10. Following your culinary instincts
11. Practicing patience
J.P. Morgan offers a broad range of job opportunities to match a variety of skill sets. Check out more advice and tips on their careers site to prepare you for the next step.
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!