1. This is what Bobby Jones looked like when he was one of the most dominant golfers the world’s ever seen.
2. And this is what he looks like today.
This according to an ebay auction that will allow you to buy Bobby Jones’ ghost, which is currently housed in this very jar, for only $1000. Here’s the harrowing tale of how the current owner came to possess the ghost.
Earlier this year, I began to hear strange voices come from my garage and specifically my golf clubs. The voice would repeat “Syringomyelia, Syringomyelia.” At first I had no idea what the ghost was saying, so I googled the word. Syringomyelia is the disease that paralyzed killed hall of fame golfer Bobby Jones. I asked the apparition are you Bobby Jones? The ghost then became visible dressed in 1950’s golfing gear. The ghost said yes I am Bobby Jones. I didn’t know what to do, so in panic I took the jar next to me and forced the ghost of Bobby Jones into the container. Thankfully this ghostly version of Bobby Jones was the paralyzed version of him and not the pristine athlete from the 1920’s.
As much as I like having Mr.Jones in my house, my wife is petrified of ghosts and is now forcing me to sell him. I have decided to sell Mr. Jones on ebay and donate half of the proceeds to the cure Syringomyelia fund.
Unfortunately Mr. Jones ghost can only be seen by true believers. If you are not a true believer bid with caution, for you may be unable to see him. I will not be giving refunds, so bid with caution as this is something impossible to authenticate and verify.
So if you had visions of hitting the links with Ghost Bobby, think again. Ghost Bobby can’t walk. But before you buy him you’ll have to look in the mirror and figure out where you stand on the morality of purchasing a person, albehim* dead.
Also though the “Buy Now” price is $1000, I have a feeling if you meet the starting bid of $500, no one’s going to outspend you.
*Albeit but for a person, it’s going to be a thing.
- US intelligence officials issued repeated warnings to European allies about attacks by Russian state-backed hackers, but it was too little, too late.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄