1. Earlier today, the official Twitter for Wisconsin’s football team tweeted the following.
3. WHAAAA?!?! THAT’S TERRIBLE! But if you insist…
4. Oh, it was just a #CommaFail. Whew.
5. Let’s pop that in there.
6. No harm. No foul. Right?
h/t: Chris Littmann.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩