1. Earlier today, the official Twitter for Wisconsin’s football team tweeted the following.
3. WHAAAA?!?! THAT’S TERRIBLE! But if you insist…
4. Oh, it was just a #CommaFail. Whew.
5. Let’s pop that in there.
6. No harm. No foul. Right?
h/t: Chris Littmann.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲